Simplified Guide to the Pronunciation of New Testament Greek
Copyright © 2003 by Donald Potter
This page is taken from my privately published and distributed work, A Practical Guide to the Pronunciation and Reading of New Testament Greek © 1987 by Donald L. Potter. There are five parts to this page. click on the link below each chart to hear the audio instruction. A new edition should be available later this summer - 2013.
1. The Alphabet taught by Donald Potter
2. The Consonants Chart taught by Donald Potter
3. The Vowel Triangle taught by Donald Potter.
4. Mark 1: 1-5 read by Dr. Louis Tyler to illustrate our method.
5. The Paul's Epistle to the Ephesians read by Dr. Louis Tyler for extensive listening practice and fluency building.
Purchase Dr. Tyler's Recordings of the Greek New Testament at
Extra Practice with Dr. Louis Tyler
Dr. Tyler recorded Ephesians for me back in January 2006. He followed the Robinson-Pierpoint Byzantine Greek NT.
Here is a good copy of the Byzantine text of Ephesians you can use to follow along: Ephesians - Greek Orthodox Text.
Sing the Greek Alphabet, Jesus Loves Me and The Doxology with Bill Mounce: Greek Songs